5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Chase at Harwood Place, Tile Barn Row, Woolton Hill, RG20
- Double Garage
- Cul de sac position
- Characterful street scenes and quality build
- Raised ceiling heights
- Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- Multifunctional spaces that let the light flood in
- Higher level Symphony kitchens with soft close drawer system and Silestone worktop
- Carefully selected components to provide high specifications as standard
- 2234 square feet
- Landscaped gardens
Harwood Place, Woolton Hill, Near Newbury
Plot 11- The Chase. Perfect for all the family, this fantastic 5 bedroom detached home provides SPACIOUS LUXURY living. A MAGNIFICENT five bedroom home with SPACIOUS lounge, study and open plan/ kitchen/ dining/ family area with utility and FRENCH DOORS leading to the garden.
Upstairs the MASTER SUITE features dressing area with fitted wardrobes and EN SUITE BATHROOM. Bedroom two features a dressing area and EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM. The further three bedrooms have access to the LUXURY family bathroom.
Includes a DOUBLE GARAGE and DRIVEWAY.
Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bloor Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
Some key features of our new homes include:
• Fully fitted, quality Symphony kitchens with worktops and matching laminate up-stand (this plot includes Granite worktops and upstand**)
• Fully integrated Hotpoint kitchen appliances including ceramic electric hob, electric oven and chimney style cooker hood.
• Roca contemporary style white sanitary ware with complementing chrome fittings.
• Porcelonosa ceramic tiling fitted to standard tiled areas
• Ladder style white heated towel rail to bathroom and shower room (where applicable)
• Fitted Space Pro wardrobes to Master bedroom (3,4 & 5 bed properties)
Please speak to our sales advisors for details.
Opening Times: Open Daily from 10am to 5pm
How we can help!
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. The company will select at least two local estate agents and arrange for independent valuations of your property. We aim to make make you a home exchange offer within 24 hours of receipt of the valuations.
Assisted Purchase: Would you like to buy a new Bloor home but need to sell your existing home first? We could have the ideal solution......with Bloor Homes paying Estate Agents fees and monitoring your sale, what could be easier?
- Lounge - 5.28 x 4.14
(17'4" x 13'7")
- Kitchen Dining - 6.30 x 3.49
(20'8" x 11'5")
- Family area inc utility - 4.06 x 3.93
(13'4" x 12'11")
- Study - 3.95 x 3.63
(13'0" x 11'11")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom one - 6.62 x 5.82
(21'8" x 19'1")
- En suite -
- Dressing area - 2.40 x 1.84
(7'11" x 6'0")
- Bedroom two - 3.91 x 3.17
(12'10" x 10'5")
- Bedroom three - 4.39 x 3.69
(14'5" x 12'1")
- bedroom four - 3.18 x 3.12
(10'5" x 10'3")
- Bedroom five - 3.44 x 3.20
(11'3" x 10'6")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_11. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.