4 bedroom detached house for saleHOLLINWOOD at Charlotte Place, Townfields Road Winsford Cheshire CW7 4DA
- Spacious lounge
- Walk-in glazed bay
- Open-plan layout
- Kitchen/family dining room
- Utility room
- En suite
- 1209 square feet
- Enjoy a rural setting with great transport links
The Hollinwood comprises an OPEN-PLAN kitchen/dining/family area with FRENCH DOORS TO THE GARDEN, while the spacious sitting room features an attractive BAY WINDOW. A useful cloakroom and a utility room complete the ground floor. The first floor offers THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS, with the master featuring an EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM. A single bedroom and a family bathroom are also located upstairs.
- Living Room - 3.6 x 5.98m (11'10" x 19'7")
- Kitchen/dining/family - 3.34 x 5.98m (10'11" x 19'7")
- Utility Room - 1.55 x 2.31m (5'1" x 7'7")
- W.c - 1 x 1.6m (3?3?? x 5?3??)
- Bed 1 - 3.46 x 2.71m (11'4" x 8'11")
- Ensuite - 2.57 x 1.21m (8?5?? x 4?0??)
- Bed 2 - 2.94 x 3.01m (9'8" x 9'10")
- Bed 3 - 3.66 x 2.63m (12'0" x 8'7")
- Bed 4 - 3.01 x 2.35m (9'10" x 7'9")
- Bathroom - 2.37 x 1.9m (7'9" x 6'3")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-48609534.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_198. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.