3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Gordon at Long Wood Park, Manchester Road, Lostock Gralam, Northwich, CW9
- Quality contemporary kitchen
- Built in stainless steel single fan oven
- Stainless steel gas hob and hood
- Stainless steel splashback
- Choice of bathroom wall tiles
- TV point to lounge and bedroom 1
- External light to front and rear
Please call for more information
The Gordon is a 3 bedroom detached home that features a generous lounge and a spacious open plan kitchen/dining room on the ground floor. There is also a utility room and downstairs WC, while upstairs there are 3 bedrooms, with the master bedroom including an en-suite.
|Lounge||3000 x 5596mm||9'10" x 18'4"|
|Kitchen/Dining||2582 x 5596mm||8'6" x 18'4"|
|Utility||2118 x 1275mm||6'11" x 4'2"|
|Cloaks||1100 x 1500mm||3'7" x 4'11"|
|Bedroom 1||3057* x 4027mm*||10'0"* x 13'3"*|
|En-suite||2701* x 1476mm*||8'10"* x 4'10"*|
|Bedroom 2||2782 x 3476mm||9'2" x 11'5"|
|Bedroom 3||2782 x 2028mm||9'2" x 6'8"|
|Bathroom||2331* x 1900mm*||7'8"* x 6'3"*|
Bellway Homes are delighted to present to you Long Wood Park, a stylish development of 3 and 4 bedroom homes situated off the A559 Manchester Road in Lostock Gralam, just 3 miles from the centre of Northwich and less than 5 miles from Knutsford. Lostock Gralam lies in the centre of the Cheshire Plain and the main street, Manchester Road, is on the route of a Roman road from Manchester to Chester via Northwich, making Chester accessible in just over 40 minutes by car and Manchester in around 45 minutes. For journeys further afield, junction 19 of the M6 is 3.5 miles away. Lostock Gralam Railway station is just under 1 mile from the development and runs regular services to Chester (34 minutes) and Manchester Piccadilly (57 minutes). For business and holiday requirements, Manchester Airport is a little over 20 minutes drive, offering flights to national and international destinations.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference The_Gordon. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bellway Homes Ltd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.