4 bedroom detached villa for saleCalder at Annick Gardens, Perceton, Irvine, KA11
- Charming 4 bedroom home offering spacious and practical living
- Welcoming reception hallway
- Stunning lounge with feature bay window
- Spacious kitchen open plan to breakfast room incorporating French doors and sidelights providing exceptional natural daylight
- Large dining room
- Separate utility room
- Stunning master bedroom incorporating walk in wardrobe and ensuite
- Bathroom with additional separate shower
- On the doorstep of great transport links to Glasgow
- Silverburn Shopping Centre can be reached in 30 minutes or less
The sales office is open 7 days from 11am to 5pm
The 4 bedroom detached villa ground floor comprises of the dining room, kitchen/breakfast area, utility room, downstairs W.C., lounge, main hall and storage. The upstairs of the villa has all four bedrooms, the main with en-suite, bathroom and hall.
About Annick Gardens, Perceton
Forty-eight superior spacious and beautifully situated 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes in this beautiful part of rural Ayrshire.
When you visit Annick Gardens the overwhelming feeling is of rural surroundings far away from all the noise and bustle of urban life. That's when you can delight in the thought that in reality, thanks to superb road connections, you are actually only a very brief drive away from every amenity. Even on a Saturday, Silverburn Shopping Centre can be reached in 30 minutes or less. The town or Irvine with all its multi development is just minutes away. If you're new to the area think of Glasgow and its very desirable residential peripheral areas like Newton Mearns and you'll understand the setting. Only Perceton is much more lush and green! Recreationally this area has everything to offer. The Ayrshire coast is on your doorstep and there is golf, fishing, cycling, walking, tennis or sailing; the list goes on. Annick Gardens is for families who enjoy the countryside and want to access urban facilities without additional time and expense.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Calder. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dawn Homes Ltd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.