4 bedroom detached villa for saleLauder at Annick Gardens, Perceton, Irvine, KA11
- Exceptional 4 Bedroom home providing flexible and practical living
- High ground floor ceiling height
- Spacious hallway with feature staircase
- Stunning lounge with feature French doors
- Large open plan kitchen with feature French doors
- Separate Dining Room
- Impressive Master Bedroom with ensuite shower room, fitted wardrobes and feature Juliet balcony
- Bathroom with additional separate shower
- On the doorstep of great transport links to Glasgow
- Silverburn Shopping Centre can be reached in 30 minutes or less
The sales office is open 7 days from 11am to 5pm
The Lauder four bedroom is a two-floor detached villa. The ground floor comprises a lounge, dining area, kitchen, utility room, storage, downstairs W.C., hall and study. The 1st floor has all 4 bedrooms, the main with en-suite, upstairs bathroom and storage.
About Annick Gardens, Perceton
Forty-eight superior spacious and beautifully situated 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes in this beautiful part of rural Ayrshire.
When you visit Annick Gardens the overwhelming feeling is of rural surroundings far away from all the noise and bustle of urban life. That's when you can delight in the thought that in reality, thanks to superb road connections, you are actually only a very brief drive away from every amenity. Even on a Saturday, Silverburn Shopping Centre can be reached in 30 minutes or less. The town or Irvine with all its multi development is just minutes away. If you're new to the area think of Glasgow and its very desirable residential peripheral areas like Newton Mearns and you'll understand the setting. Only Perceton is much more lush and green! Recreationally this area has everything to offer. The Ayrshire coast is on your doorstep and there is golf, fishing, cycling, walking, tennis or sailing; the list goes on. Annick Gardens is for families who enjoy the countryside and want to access urban facilities without additional time and expense.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Lauder. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dawn Homes Ltd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.