4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThe Tonbridge at Greenhall Village, Blantyre, South Lanarkshire, G72
- Allocated parking
- Milan inspired kitchen with soft-close drawers and downlighters
- Full height bi fold doors
- Open plan living
- Turf to front and rear garden
- 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
The Tonbridge (plot 164) is a four bedroom home with a great layout designed for the way we live today. Upon entering the property you are greeted by an open plan design-led kitchen/dining area, leading through to the family area where bi-fold doors flood the room with light.
The kitchen is fully fitted and is available in a range of colours and styles. It comes complete with integrated appliances including an oven, hob, and microwave! All as STANDARD. Also on the ground floor is a WC.
On the first floor, there is a spacious master bedroom, with the option of built-in wardrobes, and an ensuite. Bedrooms two and three also include an optional fitted wardrobe. The family bathroom is finished with exquisite Porcelanosa tiles, which you can choose from a wide range of shades, patterns, and textures.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_Plot_164. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.