2 bedroom link detached house for saleThe Scotney at Palm Cross, Barrack Road, Modbury, PL21
- Beautiful exclusive development in the Modbury area
- Help to Buy available!
- High specification, energy efficient home saving up to 40% on your energy bills
- Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- Contemporary style Symphony fitted kitchens with soft close doors and drawers
- Two double bedroom coach house with private garage, separate store, additional parking space and rear garden
- Fully fitted Symphony base unit with worktop and matching laminate up-stand to Utility
- White Roca sanitaryware to bathrooms with complimentary Hansgrohe chrome brassware
- Porcelanosa ceramic bathroom tiles to standard tiled areas
- A choice of additional fixtures & fittings or upgrade certain aspects of your home that can all be ready and waiting for the day you move in
Viewings by Appointment Only
Plot 22: The Scotney
The Scotney at Palm Cross is a charming two bedroom coach house located in the historic town of Modbury, designed to accommodate a variety of lifestyles.
This home opens up onto the hallway with stairs leading up to the main area on the first floor. The open plan kitchen/living area is the hub of the home; this light airy room is perfect for entertaining and cooking up those family recipes. The separate utility room is designed for concealing additional appliances and keeping your home looking spacious and flexible. The first floor features two double bedrooms and the family bathroom with contemporary white sanitaryware.
The Scotney is completed by a single garage with direct internal access and an additional parking space on the ground floor. There is also the all essential store room.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange*: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. Whether you need us to complete your chain, buy your existing home or help you downsize in the market place, we are the people to talk to.
*Terms and conditions apply, speak to our sales advisors for further details.
- Garage -
- Store -
- Living Area - 5.95 x 4.23
(19'6" x 13'11")
- Kitchen - 3.05 x 2.73
(10'0" x 8'11")
- Utility - 1.70 x 1.54
(5'7" x 5'1")
- Bedroom One - 4.50 x 3.05
(14'9" x 10'0")
- Bedroom Two - 2.82 x 3.10
(9'3" x 10'2")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_22. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.