5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Kingsmoor: Plot 202 at Hunters Meadow, Hunter Street Auchterarder PH3 1PA
Sold STC £308,995
- Spacious custom designed kitchen/breakfast room with French doors to garden
- Separate dining room
- Separate utility store
- Living room with French doors opening onto gardens
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Spacious master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and en-suite facilities
- Second bedroom with en-suite facilities
- Three further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Gas fired radiator central heating throughout
The Kingsmoor: Plot 202,
13 Benton Road,
This impressive five bedroom detached villa, has a double garage and a bright and airy living room with French doors leading to the garden. There is a separate dining room with downstairs cloakroom and the kitchen is large and eat-in, complete with premium appliances and French doors leading to the rear garden. There is also a utility store to accommodate your laundry equipment.
Upstairs, there are five bedrooms leading from the landing. The master bedroom comes with its own en-suite facility, walk-in wardrobe and Juliet balcony. The guest bedroom has an en-suite shower room and built-in wardrobes. There are three further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-49137676.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference kingsmoor202. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stewart Milne Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.