4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Westbury at Greenhall Village, Blantyre, South Lanarkshire, G72
- Milan inspired kitchen with soft-close drawers and downlighters
- Digitally controlled thermostatic shower, square fixed shower head and hair rinse
- Downlighters in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Fitted sliding wardrobes to master bedroom
- Full height bi fold doors
- Integral garage
- Integrated appliances inc. dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor
- Luxurious bathroom with hidden storage finished with full height Piastrella tiles
- Open plan living
- Solid grade internal doors with Italian inspired door furniture
The Westbury (plot 84) will exceed all of your expectations for a family home. This spacious property has a well-considered layout over two floors. The ground floor boasts a stunning open plan designer kitchen, available in a choice of styles and colours and with a full range of integrated appliances. Floor to ceiling bi-fold doors open onto an outdoor seating area/patio so light floods the room making it a bright, airy space. The room incorporates a dining and family area making it a space in which the whole family can relax, entertain or chill out. The kitchen space is enhanced by a separate utility and there is also a lounge, WC and understairs storage.
The first floor boasts two master bedrooms complete with luxurious en suites. There are also two further bedrooms and a family bathroom plus extra storage. The Westbury also has an integral garage and parking making it a commodious and comfortable family home.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_Plot_84. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.