4 bedroom detached house for saleChesham at Charlton Hayes, Gloucester Road, Patchway, Bristol, BS34
- £3,800 kitchen upgrade
- Flooring worth £6,575
- Take a tour
- Detached home
- Open-plan kitchen/diner
- French doors to garden
- Bay fronted lounge
- En suite master bedroom
- Garage & 2 parking spaces
- Energy Efficiency Rating B
THIS HOME HAS AN UPGRADED KITCHEN AND INTEGRATED APPLIANCES INCLUDED WORTH £3,800 AND FLOORING WORTH £6,575. A four bedroom home with a spacious open-plan kitchen/dining room and French doors to the garden. There's also a light bay-fronted lounge and cloakroom on the ground floor. Upstairs is an en suite master bedroom, a second double bedroom, two single bedrooms and a family bathroom.
- Kitchen - 5.86 x 3.72m (19'2'' x 12'2'')
- Lounge - 5.03 x 3.62m (16'5'' x 11'10'')
- Wc - 2.15 x 0.89m (7'0'' x 2'11'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.18 x 3.09m (13'8'' x 10'1'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.18 x 1.82m (7'1'' x 5'11'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.34 x 3.18m (10'11'' x 10'5'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.6 x 2.25m (8'6'' x 7'4'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 2.69 x 2.15m (8'9'' x 7'0'')
- Bathroom - 2.2 x 1.7m (7'2'' x 5'6'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-49689630.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_132. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.