2 bedroom apartment for sale2 bedroom apartment at Priory Court, Salisbury Road, Marlborough, SN8
- Designed exclusively for the over 55s
- Energy-efficient and easy to maintain
- Estate management service
- Beautifully landscaped setting
- Additional services available at the neighbouring care home from daily meals to laundry service
- High quality fixtures and fittings
- Marlborough High Street approx. half a mile from Priory Court
- Lift access to apartment
- Private balcony leading from drawing/dining room
- Communal lounge and guest suite for owners' use
2 bedroom first floor show apartment to include carpets, light fittings and curtains.
Beechcroft's Priory Court is an exclusive collection of just 28 two and three-bedroom houses and apartments located just off Salisbury Road, within walking distance of Marlborough's vibrant town centre.
Designed to provide a relaxed lifestyle for the over 55s, these new homes are stylish, energy-efficient and easily maintained.
With an on-site Estate Manager and a range of services available at the neighbouring care home, ranging from daily meals and laundry to hairdressing and social events, owners at Priory Court will have time to enjoy everything Marlborough has to offer.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-49931815.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beechcroft Developments. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.