2 bedroom apartment for sale2 bedroom apartment at Priory Court, Salisbury Road, Marlborough, SN8
- Designed exclusively for the over 55s
- Estate management service
- Excellent shopping and leisure facilities approx. half a mile from Priory Court
- High quality fixtures and fittings
- Additional services available at the neighbouring care home from daily meals to laundry service
- Beautifully landscaped setting
- Energy efficient and easy to maintain
- Private balcony
- Communal lounge for residents to enjoy
- Fitted wardrobes to both bedrooms
2 bedroom apartment.
Beechcroft¿s Priory Court is an exclusive collection of just 28 two and three-bedroom houses and apartments located on Salisbury Road, within walking distance of Marlborough¿s vibrant town centre.
Designed to provide a relaxed lifestyle for the over 55s, these new homes are stylish, energy-efficient and easily maintained.
With an on-site Estate Manager and a range of services available at the neighbouring care home, ranging from daily meals and laundry to hairdressing and social events, owners at Priory Court will have time to enjoy everything Marlborough has to offer.
This exclusive development of 28 new homes includes 4 three-bedroom houses and five two-bedroom houses each with a private terrace and balcony and 19 two-bedroom ground and first floor apartments; the majority featuring private terraces and/or balconies. Several ground floor apartments also include a sun room and/or study.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-49943758.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 21. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beechcroft Developments. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.