2 bedroom apartment for saleRoyal Crescent at Stanmore Place, Honeypot Lane, HA7
- Estimated completion first half of 2017
- Architecturally striking building overlooking manicured gardens and a peaceful fountain water feature
- Spacious, contemporary and highly specified apartments
- Most luxurious phase to date
- 24 hour concierge service
- Secure allocated parking in close proximity (subject to separate negotiation)
- Car share club
- Residents only gymnasium
- Jubilee line connections from adjacent Canons Park station
- 999 year lease
Plot 31.4.3 is a beautiful 2 bedroom apartment located on the fourth floor of Royal Crescent, the latest phase at Stanmore Place.
The individually planned kitchen features high gloss cabinets, beautifully balanced by contrasting worktops and matching upstands. A full complement of energy efficient integrated and stainless steel appliances is also incorporated, including a Bosch frameless touch ceramic hob, Bosch multi-function oven and Bosch microwave. An integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher complete the stylish and functional kitchen.
The stunning principal bedroom is fully carpeted and features a luxurious en suite bathroom and fitted wardrobe.
Both the en suite bathroom and separate shower room reflect spa hotel style with contemporary Villeroy & Boch sanitaryware, Grohe chrome taps and fittings and large format porcelain tile finishes.
Stanmore Place is an exemplary modern and well established community that combines outstanding contemporary architecture with the opportunity to enjoy a relaxing way of life in natural surroundings. Green open spaces, feature lake, water features, tree-lined avenues and impressive landscaping all contribute to the highly distinctive setting. With excellent connections to London and beyond, you can take the Jubilee Line from Canons Park station, just a few minutes walk from Stanmore Place directly to Baker Street, Bond Street, Canary Wharf and Stratford, all key destinations for business or pleasure.
Computer Generated Images depict Royal Crescent and are indicative only. Photography depicts show apartment interiors and are indicative only. Area measurements relating to the Apartment are given as Gross Internal Area (GIA). Measurements include areas occupied by; up-stands, plinths, protrusions, ceiling bulkheads, glazing mullions for full height glazing; (measured to the internal face of the glazing, not mullion), skirtings, plaster and other insitu wall finishes, cornices and the like. Where a wall is made up of both full height glazing and other external walling structure, dimensions are taken to the surface of both structures.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3143. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by St. Edward. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.