2 bedroom mews house for sale

The Norley at Sandford Village, Bruche Avenue Warrington, WA1

Shared Equity £184,750

Property Description

Key features

  • Open plan kitchen/dining room
  • French doors out to the garden
  • Spacious lounge
  • Downstairs cloakroom/WC
  • Two good sized bedrooms
  • Family bathroom
  • High quality of build and specification as standard
  • Beautifully landscaped development, with a ponds dotted throughout the development
  • Easy access to the local motorway network, great for commuting
  • Detached and semi detached homes available

Full description

Sandford Village

Please call for more information

The Norley

From the open plan kitchen/dining room, with French doors out to the garden, through to the master bedroom, The Norley has been thoughtfully designed with modern living in mind. Plus, as all Morris homes come with high quality specification as standard it's also a home you'll love for many years to come.

This plot is only available with the Morris Great Start Scheme only. Qualifying applicants can purchase units with a discount off their full market value. Certain criteria does have to be met to qualify for this scheme. Please ensure that you check for specific plot details with the Sales Advisor. Price of 147,800 is based on full purchase price of 184,750 when paying 80% up front with the Morris Great Start Scheme and an equity loan for the remaining 20% interest free for the first 5 years.

Available from 184,750

Dimensions
Ground Floor  Metric  Imperial
Lounge  3585* x 5090*mm   (11'9"* x 16'8"*)
Kitchen/Dining  4610 x 2935*mm  (15'1" x 9'8"*)
WC  875 x 1750mm  (2'10" x 5'9")
First Floor  Metric  Imperial
Bedroom 1  4610* x 3585*mm   (15'1"* x 11'9"*)
Bedroom 2  2555 x 4475mm   (8'5" x 14'8")
Bathroom  1935* x 2570*mm  (6'4"* x 8'5"*)
About Sandford Village
This attractive development of superior, spacious homes is located on Bruche Avenue, in the Cheshire town of Warrington.

Sandford Village is a stunning collection of 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes and the ideal choice for professionals, first time buyers and young families alike. The development is separated into five neighbourhoods which together, create a strong sense of community and belonging. With landscaped pond areas, leafy surrounds and public footpaths, Sandford Village has established a true feeling of village life.

Nearest stations

  • Padgate (0.6 mi)
  • Warrington Central (1.2 mi)
  • Warrington Bank Quay (1.7 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

Nearest schools

Use the school checker

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Morris Homes Ltd

Sandford Village, Bruche Avenue Warrington, WA1

01925 878197 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Floorplans

View in fullscreen

Floorplan 1

Ground Floor

Floorplan 2

First Floor

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Morris Homes Ltd

Sandford Village, Bruche Avenue Warrington, WA1

01925 878197 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Map & Street View

Nearest stations

  • Padgate (0.6 mi)
  • Warrington Central (1.2 mi)
  • Warrington Bank Quay (1.7 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Morris Homes Ltd

Sandford Village, Bruche Avenue Warrington, WA1

01925 878197 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Disclaimer - Property reference The_Norley. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morris Homes Ltd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.