5 bedroom detached house for saleColville 4 at The Larches, Off Raeswood Drive, Glasgow, G53
- Feature Bay Window
- Double Doors into Lounge
- Double French Doors
- Two En-Suite Bedrooms
- Separate Shower in Bathroom
- Utility Room
- Double Garage
Impressive double doors open on to a bright lounge with bay window, while french doors transform the magnificent family kitchen and dining area into a wonderfully flexible social space filled with natural light. Two bedrooms include en-suites and built-in wardrobes.
Parking - Double Garage
- KitchenFamilyDining - 11.186 x 3.103 metre
- Lounge - 3.683 x 5.454 metre
- Utility - 3.256 x 1.684 metre
- WC - 1.531 x 1.793 metre
- Bathroom - 2.144 x 2.8 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 3.681 x 3.622 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 2.666 x 4.12 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 3.861 x 2.8 metre
- Bedroom 5 - 2.356 x 2.175 metre
- EnSuite 1 - 1.2 x 2.8 metre
- EnSuite 2 - 2.792 x 1.2 metre
- Master Bedroom - 3.682 x 3.327 metre
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-50225604.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8052760000007_5_29_100604. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes Scotland West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.