3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Alton - Plot 4 at Hayfield Park , Hoyles Lane, Fulwood, Preston, PR4
- INCLUDES INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- FLOORING THROUGHOUT
- 2.5 storey living
- French doors in living room leading to rear garden
- Modern kitchen and dining area
- Master bedroom featuring en suite
- Downstairs cloakroom
The open plan kitchen and dining area creates a warm and welcoming environment to start the day and to enjoy family meals. The separate living room boasts French doors that lead out onto the garden, bathing the room in light.
On the first floor, you’ll find two good sized bedrooms and a stylish family bathroom, while the third floor comprises entirely of the master bedroom and luxury en suite. This well-designed layout maximises space and enhances privacy.
- Living room - 4.23m x 3.49m , 13'11" x 11'6"
- Kitchen/dining area - 5.26m x 3.20m , 17'3" x 10'6"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.23m x 3.49m , 13'11" x 11'6"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.28m x 2.17m , 10'9" x 7'2"
- Bedroom 1 - 6.70m x 3.11m, 22'0" x 10'3"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-50355966.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 195-20261-004_3_48_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.