4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Pendlebury at Burnell Park, Vert Court, Haldane Avenue, Haddington, EH41
- Milan inspired kitchen with soft-close drawers and downlighters
- Digitally controlled thermostatic shower, square fixed shower head and hair rinse
- Downlighters in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Fitted sliding wardrobes to master bedroom
- Full height bi fold doors
- Integrated appliances inc. dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor
- Luxurious bathroom with hidden storage finished with full height Piastrella tiles
- Available with Part Exchange
- Solid grade internal doors with Italian inspired door furniture
- Turf to front and rear garden
Inspired by you, The Pendlebury (plot 21) is a 4 bedroom detached home designed especially for families. Upon entering the property you are greeted by the entrance hall which leads off to the open plan designer-led kitchen featuring fully integrated appliances with dining area and access to outside entertaining area. Located at the front of the property is a spacious lounge allowing floods of light due to its bay window. The ground floor also benefits from a study, WC, storage and utility room.
On the first floor the master bedroom suite provides fantastic fitted sliding wardrobes and features a superb ensuite shower room. Two further double bedrooms are also located on this floor as well as a single. The superior family bathroom features contemporary sanitaryware with a panel to co-ordinate with the feature wall tiles.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_Plot_21. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.