4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Eggleston at Woodberry Copse, Pine Ridge, Lyme Regis, DT7 3HP
- Superb 4 bedroom detached home with open plan kitchen, dining, family room with patio doors to garden
- Elevated position with sea view from some bedrooms
- Generous sunny south west facing un overlooked garden
- Grand Porch welcoming you in to the home
- Excellent position, located in a private cul de sac
- Detached garage with two additional parking spaces catering for multi-car households
- Master bedroom with en suite, fitted wardrobes and bay window
- A choice of wardrobe styles from a wonderful selection available to view in the Sales Centre
- Two-year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10-year warranty
- High specification, energy efficient home saving up to 40% off your energy bills
Sales Office and Showhome open daily from 10am - 5pm
Plot 60: The Eggleston
The Eggleston is an impressive four bedroom detached home comprising a spacious lounge, a stunning open plan kitchen / dining / family area with French doors opening out to the south-west facing garden. A practical utility cupboard, cloakroom and separate study complete the ground floor.
The first floor offers a family bathroom with bath and separate walk-in shower. Of the four bedrooms, three are generous doubles. The master bedroom boasts a unique space that includes high quality sliding wardrobes and an en suite shower room, fully fitted with prestige Roca sanitaryware and luxurious Porcelanosa tiling.
The garage provides secure parking and with two additional parking spaces it could be used for that often needed extra storage space.
Why buy a new home?
1. Get a fresh start – our brand new homes are the perfect blank canvas for you to express your own style and personality
2. Freedom of choice – reserve a Bloor home in the early stages of construction and choose from our superb range of finishes for the kitchen, bathroom and en suites
3. Personalise – we offer industry leading fixtures and fittings as standard and also the opportunity to add additional or upgrade items, from kitchen appliances and floor finishes to bathroom fittings, fitted wardrobes and more
4. More for your money – our new homes are built to a higher specification than the majority of older homes and with central heating, double glazing and high standards of insulation included, you get more for your money
5. Peace of mind – all our homes come with a 2 year warranty from us and a 10 year insurance-backed guarantee
6. Spoilt for choice – we build a range of homes to suit a variety of needs, so choose a layout that’s perfect for you
7. Greener and cheaper – not only are new homes 65% more energy efficient than older homes, the innovative designs and modern materials mean they are on average 50% cheaper to run than the equivalent Victorian homeā±”
8. Less hassle – newly built homes have no chain, simplifying the buying process for you
9. Helping hand – we offer both Help to Buy and Home Exchange schemes to our purchasers, so buying your dream new home is easier than ever before
10. Relax in your new home – with no need to do renovations, DIY or repairs, when you are handed the keys to your new home you can spend more of your time doing what you really enjoy
Discover Help to Buy. Your Questions Answered.
What’s the maximum amount of deposit I can have?
There is no maximum deposit. However you must arrange a mortgage (with a qualifying lender*) for a minimum of 25% of the purchase price.
After the first 5 years what happens with the 20% Equity Loan?
After the first five years you will pay a fee of 1.75% as interest, rising annually by the increase (if any) in the Retail Price Index (RPI) plus 1%, or pay it off.
If I own a home can I still use this?
Yes you can if you are selling your own home. The property purchased must be your only residence.
Do the Council decide if I am eligible?
No, local Help to Buy Agents will assess and approve your purchase for Help to Buy.
How quickly can I pay off the Help to Buy loan?
You can pay this off from the day you complete but no later than 25 years, or earlier if you sell your home.
I’m not a first time buyer am I eligible to use Help to Buy?
Yes, so long as you do not own any other property at the time of purchase.
Do I have to have ties within the area to be eligible?
No, you can purchase a property anywhere in England regardless of where you live in England.
Is this scheme only offered on certain homes on the development?
No, as long as the maximum purchase price is £600,000.
I earn over £50,000 can I still use Help to Buy?
Yes you can. There are no maximum income limits.
What happens if I want to sell my property in the future?
You can sell your home at any time and only repay a share of the future sale proceeds equal to the percentage contribution required to assist your purchase. So if you took out a 20% equity share you only repay a 20% equity share. Please see example below.
New Bloor Home Purchased:
• Property purchased at £300,000:
• £60,000 Equity loan (20%)
Home sold in the future:
• Property sold for £400,000
• Repay (20%) £80,000
- Lounge - 3.50 x 5.21
(10'6" x 17'1")
- Kitchen Dining Family Area - 7.76 x 3.82
(25'6" x 12'6")
- Study - 2.03 x 2.68
(6'8" x 8'9")
- Utility Cupboard -
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom One - 3.04 x 4.36
(10'0" x 14'4" excl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom Two - 3.57 x 2.53
(11'9" x 7'3")
- Bedroom Three - 2.97 x 2.79
(9'9" x 9'2")
- Bedroom Four - 1.95 x 2.79
(6'5" x 9'2")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_60_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.