2 bedroom apartment for saleCURLEW at Ocean, Park Road, Aberdeen, AB24
- Third floor
- Kitchen/dining room
- En suite
- Available to view
- Morrisons, ASDA and Tesco Express close by
- Beach front restaurants, cafe's and cinema a short walk
- Close to Aberdeen University for satff and students
- Regular bus services from local King Street
Offering great OPEN-PLAN LIVING the Curlew apartment has a combined kitchen and lounge area with plenty of NATURAL LIGHT. Both bedrooms are spacious and the main bedroom has EN SUITE shower facilities. There's an additional bathroom running off the main hallway and UTILITY SPACE in the lounge.
*Some apartments may have individual variations.
- Lounge/dining Kitchen - 7.08 x 4.22m (23'2" x 13'8")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.99 x 2.76m (13'1" x 9'0")
- En Suite - 2.06 x 1.73m (6'7" x 5'6")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.99 x 2.7m (13'1" x 8'8")
- Bathroom - 2.23 x 1.9m (7'3" x 6'2")
- Utility Area - 1.8 x 0.58m (5'8" x 1'9")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-50512638.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_107. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes - North Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.