3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Milldale - Plot 148 at Hayfield Park , Hoyles Lane, Fulwood, Preston, PR4
- Kitchen/dining area
- Living room with French doors to rear garden
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- 2 further bedrooms
- Master bathroom
Perfect for couples or small families, The Milldale is a superb 3 bedroom home. The kitchen/dining area is an ideal space for entertaining and the living room is enhanced by French doors and storage space. The cloakroom is a convenient touch.
Two doubles and one single bedroom can be found on the first floor, the master of which has its own en suite shower room. The main bathroom completes this lovely home.
- Kitchen/dining area - 4.62m x 2.96m, 15'2" x 9'9"
- Living room - 4.62m x 3.27m , 15'2" x 10'9"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.33m x 2.83m, 10'11" x 9'3"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.03m x 2.61m , 9'11" x 8'4"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.03m x 1.97m , 9'11" x 6'3"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-50645202.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 195-20261-148_3_23_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.