3 bedroom terraced house for saleBrodie at The Kilns Gait, Burdiehouse Road, Edinburgh, EH17
- Movemaker available
- Upgrades & added extras
- French doors
- Two double bedrooms
- Downstairs WC
- Lounge/dining room
- Single bedroom
- Family bathroom
You'll love this homestyle for entertaining family and friends. There's a SEPARATE KITCHEN with space for a dining table as well as an OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN/DINING AREA too. FRENCH DOORS lead from the lounge out to the rear garden and there's a DOWNSTAIRS WC and PLENTY OF STORAGE. The first floor features TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, a SINGLE BEDROOM and FAMILY BATHROOM.
- Kitchen - 2.65 x 2.65m (8'8'' x 8'8'')
- Lounge / Dining - 4.75 x 3.98m (15'6'' x 13'0'')
- Wc - 1.74 x 1.47m (5'8'' x 4'9'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.64 x 2.9m (11'11'' x 9'6'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.3 x 2.99m (10'9'' x 9'9'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 3.13 x 1.65m (10'3'' x 5'4'')
- Bathroom - 1.89 x 1.9m (6'2'' x 6'2'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-50684682.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_32. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.