4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 22 - The Langdale at Kiln Walk, Kiln Drive, Hambrook, PO18
- To Include a fully integrated kitchen
- Dual aspect living room with double doors to the rear garden
- Kitchen/breakfast/family area with double doors to the rear garden
- Separate dining room
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Further 3 double bedrooms
- Garage and allocated parking space
- Landscaped rear garden
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
- 10 year 'NHBC' Buildmark warranty and insurance policy
The innovative layout and clever use of space make The Langdale ideal for modern living.
On the ground floor both the living room and kitchen/breakfast area feature double doors to the rear garden. The separate dining room is the perfect setting for dinner parties or family meals.
Upstairs you'll find four double bedrooms, including the master bedroom which enjoys its own en suite shower room. The master bathroom completes this lovely home.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area - 6.82m x 3.44m, 22'5" x 11'3"
- Dining Room - 3.41m x 3.05m, 11'2" x 10'0"
- Living Room - 4.56m x 4.49m, 15'0" x 14'9"
- Master Bedroom (max.) - 6.07m x 3.44m, 19'11" x 11'3"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.56m x 3.08m, 15'0" x 10'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.05m x 2.94m, 10'0" x 9'8"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.48m x 2.68m, 11'5" x 8'10"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-50708301.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 142-20624-022_4_35_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.