4 bedroom detached house for saleCawston Rise, Whitefriars Drive, Cawston, Rugby, CV22
- Open plan kitchen and breakfast area opening out on rear garden
- Separate dining and living room
- Cloakroom, family bathroom, and master en suite
- Landscaped garden reached through French doors
- High quality Smeg kitchen appliances
- Stainless steel integrated oven, 5-ring hob and chimney hood extractor fan
- Built-in wardrobes in all bedrooms
The Whitendale is a traditional looking home with a neat lawn and garden areas. Entering through a porch, you may then proceed to the combined kitchen, family dining area. French doors lead directly out into the rear garden while the living space, convenient cloakroom and utility area make up the rest of the ground floor. The Whitendale also boast its very own personal study area. Upstairs from the central landing, you may enter any of the four bedrooms. Chief amongst these is the master bedroom, with en-suite shower room and built in wardrobe. The other three bedrooms are serviced by a separate bathroom complete with bathtub and shower enclosure.
Please note that the images used are typical shots to give you an indication of the house type and interiors and are not to be relied upon as Plot Specific images.
Parking - Single Garage
- Bedroom 1 - 3940 x 3497 mm
- En-suite - 1894 x 1470 mm
- Bedroom 2 - 3497 x 3264 mm
- En-suite - 2504 x 1190 mm
- Bedroom 3 - 3907 x 2120 mm
- Bedroom 4 - 3097 x 2553 mm
- Bathroom - 2553(max) x 2446(max) mm
- Lounge - 5048 x 3497 mm
- Study - 2297 x 2000 mm
- Kitchen / Dining /Family - B: 8150 mm, D:4696 mm
- Utility - 2514 x 1845 mm
- Cloakroom - 2297 x 997 mm
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_s32-00104. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William Davis Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.