2 bedroom apartment for saleHeathfield House at Swan Mill, Mill Lane, Newbury, RG14
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Open plan kitchen/living room
- Close to town centre
- 2 parking spaces
- London Paddington less an hour away
- A4 and M4 close by
- A short walk into Newbury's town centre
- 30 minutes from Reading by car
A modern two bedroom apartment featuring a contemporary open plan kitchen/Living room. This spacious apartment also offers a master bedroom benefitting from an en suite and features a second double bedroom as well as a separate family bathroom.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Kitchen - 4.24 x 1.82m (13'10'' x 5'11'')
- Lounge / Dining - 4.24 x 4.6m (13'10'' x 15'1'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 2.81 x 4.03m (9'2'' x 13'2'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.69 x 1.94m (5'6'' x 6'4'')
- Bedroom 2 (single) - 2.19 x 3.31m (7'2'' x 10'10'')
- Bathroom - 2.18 x 1.98m (7'1'' x 6'6'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-50829372.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_9. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.