4 bedroom town house for saleThe Evebury - Plot 38 at Castle Walk, Wensley Road, Reading, RG1
- Open-plan living/dining area with double doors onto the garden
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- All flooring throughout
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- 2 further double bedrooms
- Flexible, single bedroom space
- Turfed rear garden
- 2 parking spaces
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
Combining a traditional layout with contemporary style across 3 storeys, The Evebury is a fabulous 4 bedroom home ideal for families.
At the heart of this home is the open - plan living/dining room, a light and airy space with double doors to the garden. Across the hall is the front facing kitchen, with U-shaped layout of worktops and a guest cloakroom.
On the first floor is the master bedroom with an en suite shower room. There is also a flexible bedroom/study space.
Up to the top floor and you will find two double bedrooms and the beautifully fitted family bathroom.
- Kitchen - 3.15m x 2.28m, 10'4" x 7'5"
- Living/ Dining Room - 5.33m x 4.30m, 17'5" x 14'1"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.30m x 3.43m, 14'1" x 11'2"
- Bedroom 4 / Study - 3.36m x 2.18m, 11'0" x 7'1"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.30m x 3.38m, 14'1" x 11'0"
- Bedroom 3 - 4.30m x 3.45m, 14'1" x 11'3"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-50895024.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 115-20674-038_4_32_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.