3 bedroom mews house for saleLysander at Bader Heights, Tangmere, PO20
- Spacious living room with French doors to garden
- Contemporary fitted new kitchen
- Master bedroom with en-suite and wardrobe, and ornamental balcony
- Top floor room with dormer windows which could be used as a bedroom, study, games room, or even a cinema room!
- Help to Buy scheme available - pay a 5% deposit
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- Garage to some plots, allocated parking to all plots
- Garden (south-facing to some plots)
- 94% of our customers would recommend us
- Showhome of this type available to view! Come and have a look around
Brand new 3 bedroom home from Miller Homes
SPECIAL OFFERS AVAILABLE on selected plots. Help to Buy available. Contact us today!
Please visit us for more information and to see our newly opened Lysander showhome
Bader Heights, Meadow Way, Tangmere, West Sussex, PO20 2ES
Open Thursday-Monday 10am-5pm
The Lysander at Bader Heights
This three bedroom home is situated on our Bader Heights development - a delightfully landscaped new neighbourhood of energy-efficient one, two, three and four bedroom homes arranged around open green spaces, just three miles from Chichester's historic city centre and a short stroll from the amenities of Tangmere village.
The accommodation includes: Hallway leading to spacious open plan lounge/dining room with French doors to the garden, contemporary kitchen with choice of units, downstairs cloakroom, stairs to master bedroom with en-suite shower room, built in wardrobe, and ornamental Juliette balcony, bedroom 3, and a family bathroom, stairs leading to the second bedroom with feature dormer windows. Some plots have a single garage. All plots have allocated parking, and a garden.
Help to Buy
This family home is available on the Help to Buy scheme - you could only need a 5% deposit with a 20% equity loan from the government and a 75% mortgage. We offer the Help to Buy scheme for all buyers, not just first time buyers. To find out more about Help to Buy please see our website or visit our marketing suite to speak to a Sales Adviser.
- Gas central heating throughout
- Thermostatically controlled radiators to all rooms
- Programmable control of heating zones
- Double glazed PVCu windows and french doors
- Walls painted in soft white emulsion
- Woodwork painted satin white
- Smooth finish ceilings painted white
- TV sockets to lounge and master bedroom
- BT socket
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
What makes us different?
Miller Homes have been building quality new homes for 80 years, and in our independent customer satisfaction surveys, 94% said they would recommend us. We invest everything into your customer journey - it's designed not just to please you, but to exceed your expectations. When you become a Miller customer, we'll listen to you right from the start. From the day you first look around a showhome until long after you've moved in, we're here to offer help and support. We don't want you to just be satisfied, we want you to be delighted. That’s the Miller Difference.
Parking - Off Street Parking
- Living Dining - 4.15 x 4.16 metre
- Kitchen - 2.155 x 3.124 metre
- Master Bedroom - 4.15 x 3.72 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 2.155 x 2.9 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 3.1 x 3.925 metre
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51030225.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8170370000015_3_56_101991. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes Southern. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.