5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Arundel at Forest Edge, Ash Road, Sandiway, Northwich, CW8 2NY
- Open plan kitchen with family area and French doors to garden
- Separate sitting, dining, utility rooms and ground floor study
- En suite and built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors to bedroom 1
- En suite to bedroom 2
- Integrated appliances including:
- - high level double oven
- - hob and hood
- - fridge freezer
- - washing machine
- - dishwasher
The Arundel is an IMPRESSIVE five bedroom detached home. It features an open plan 20ft fitted kitchen and FAMILY AREA with French doors to the rear garden. There is a study, SEPARATE dining room and en suites to two bedrooms.
Please note: All images and virtual tour are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales advisor for specific plot details.
Opening times: Open Thursday to Monday, 10am - 5pm
Sales manager: Annette
Forest Edge is an exciting new development of three, four, five bedroom homes in a convenient location close to Delamere Forest, Cheshire's largest ancient woodland, once part of royal hunting grounds.
Only 5 miles from the delightful town of Northwich which hosts local shops, pubs and restaurants. Forest Edge will provide an attractive and contemporary living environment with plenty of amenities on your doorstep.
Bovis Homes at Forest Edge offers a superb selection of houses, all carefully designed for modern living.
So if you're looking for a beautiful new home that's in a great location within easy reach of good amenities, your search ends here.
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy - Equity: The Government-backed shared equity scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties up to £600,000 at Bovis Homes developments in England.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
- Kitchen/family area - 6.19 x 3.68m (20' 4" x 12' 1")
- Dining room - 3.68 x 3.10m (12' 1" x 10' 2")
- Sitting room - 4.60 x 3.85m (15' 1" x 12' 8")
- Study - 3.00 x 2.46m (9' 10" x 8' 1")
- Bedroom 1 - 6.12 x 3.46m (20' 1" x 11' 4")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.75 x 3.10m (12' 4" x 10' 2")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.08 x 2.73m (10' 1" x 8' 11")
- Bedroom 4 - 3.03 x 2.73m (9' 11" x 8' 11")
- Bedroom 5 - 3.56 x 3.22m (11' 8" x 10' 7")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NCUDD-P502_5_32_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes Merica. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.