3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMorpeth II at Bowland Meadow, Inglewhite Road, Longridge, PR3
- South west facing garden
- Kitchen/dining room
- En suite
- Close to primary and secondary schools
- Apartments and bungalows available
- Excellent transport links
- 15 minutes from M6
The Morpeth is a three bedroom family home. YOU'LL LOVE SPENDING TIME TOGETHER in the COSY AND WARM LOUNGE, and the OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN/DINING AREA makes dinner time more special. You can even WATCH YOUR LITTLE ONES PLAYING IN THE GARDEN from the FRENCH DOORSwhich bring in LOTS OF NATURAL LIGHT. Upstairs, you'll find the master with EN SUITE, a DOUBLE BEDROOM, ONE SINGLE and the family bathroom.
- Kitchen / Dining - 4.96 x 3.95m (16'3'' x 12'11'')
- Lounge - 4.96 x 3.11m (16'3'' x 10'2'')
- Wc - 0.91 x 1.93m (2'11'' x 6'3'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.9 x 4.24m (12'9'' x 13'11'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.22 x 1.43m (7'3'' x 4'8'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.15 x 3.79m (10'3'' x 12'5'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.23 x 2.09m (7'3'' x 6'10'')
- Bathroom - 1.93 x 2.34m (6'3'' x 7'7'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51122133.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_8. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.