4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Waverley at Alms Meadow, Willington Road, Etwall, DE65
- Characterful detached home
- Bright & spacious living area with bay window
- Excellent open plan kitchen / dining area
- 3 of the 4 bedrooms are DOUBLE
- Family bathroom with separate bath & shower
- Spacious master suite on second floor
- 2 Year Customer Care warranty
- 10 Year Build warranty
- Sought-after village location
- Help to Buy scheme available*
Alms Meadow is a stunning Derbyshire collection of 3 & 4 bedroom homes in Etwall. Located between Derby and Burton upon Trent, noted for its annual Well Dressing festival and renowned John Port School, Etwall is a desirable, sought after village with the benefits of 21st century life on your doorstep.
** Sales Centre open daily 10am - 5pm **
Plot 94: The Waverley
The Waverley is an impressive four bedroom detached home with modern living over three floors.
The ground floor is home to a bright and spacious lounge with a bay window, a stylish open plan kitchen / dining area, set with French doors to the garden. A utility cupboard and downstairs cloakroom have been added for convenience.
The first floor offers three superb bedrooms, two of which are double sized and a spectacular family bathroom. The master bedroom is located on the second floor and includes fitted wardrobes and an en suite shower room.
This home is complete with a detached garage and private drive.
Visit us today to find your dream home at Alms Meadows today.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
*Terms and conditions apply, please see sales advisors for full details.
- Lounge - 3.22 x 5.33
(10'7" x 17'6" incl bay)
- Kitchen Dining area - 4.98 x 4.02
(16'4" x 13'2")
- Utility Cupboard -
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom two - 3.65 x 2.67
(12'0" x 8'9")
- Bedroom three - 3.67 x 2.43
(12'4" x 8'0")
- Bedroom four - 2.24 x 3.11
(7'4" x 10'3")
- Bathroom -
- Bedroom one - 4.50 x 3.52
(14'9" x 11'6" to 1500mm height line, incl robes)
- En suite -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_94. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.