5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Chester at Ocean Rise, Humphry Davy Lane Hayle TR27
- Open plan kitchen with dining area and French doors to rear garden
- Separate sitting room, utility room and ground floor study
- En suite and built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors to bedroom 1
- En suite to bedroom 2
- Integrated appliances including:
- - high level double oven
- - hob and hood
- - fridge freezer
- - washing machine
- - dishwasher
The CHESTER is a stunning 5 BEDROOM home featuring a stunning kitchen dining room with FAMILY AREA and PATIO DOORS to the garden, Utility room, Separate sitting room, A cloakroom and study. Upstairs has two EN SUITE double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bovis Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
Opening times: Open Thursday to Monday 10am to 5pm
Sales manager: Vicky
Situated at the mouth of the River Hayle flowing into St Ives Bay, the small Cornish town of Hayle is a beautiful place to live. On the North Coast of the Cornish Peninsula, the area offers rich heritage and scenery for those wanting to live by the sea.
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy - Equity: The Government-backed shared equity scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties up to £600,000 at Bovis Homes developments in England.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
At Bovis Homes quality and service come first. Our homes are carefully planned, to provide practical, attractive and useful living space designed around the needs of today's modern lifestyles. Many homes and apartments offer open-plan living areas and all come with a high level of internal specification included as part of the price, such as contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower rooms are also regular features in many of our home, all included for your convenience and comfort.
- Kitchen/dining area - 9.05 x 3.42m (29' 8" x 11' 3")
- Sitting room - 4.39 x 3.81m (14' 5" x 12' 6")
- Study - 2.93 x 2.17m (9' 7" x 7' 1")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.69 x 3.61m (12' 1" x 11' 10")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.59 x 3.18m (11' 9" x 10' 5")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.25 x 2.95m (10' 8" x 9' 8")
- Bedroom 4 - 2.75 x 2.66m (9' 0" x 8' 9")
- Bedroom 5 - 2.93 x 2.17m (9' 7" x 7' 1")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DHAYL-P501_5_31_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes South West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.