2 bedroom terraced house for saleAMBER at Hawthorn Meadows, Captains Parade, East Cowes, PO32 6GT
- £7,695 deposit with Help to Buy
- Ideal starter home
- In-line kitchen design
- Breakfast/dining area
- Modern shower room
- Large master bedroom
- Second bedroom/office
- Integrated storage
- Parking Space
The cleverly designed Amber features a modern open-plan kitchen, dining and living room, ideal for relaxing and entertaining. There's also a handy downstairs cloakroom and extra storage space. Upstairs you'll find a master bedroom and a single bedroom that share a stylish shower room. It's an ideal starter home or investment property and also comes with parking.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Kitchen - 3.31 x 2.12m (10'10'' x 6'11'')
- Lounge / Dining - 5.08 x 2.84m (16'7'' x 9'3'')
- Wc - 0.86 x 1.66m (2'10'' x 5'5'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 2.6 x 4m (8'6'' x 13'1'')
- Bedroom 2 (single) - 2.39 x 2.06m (7'10'' x 6'9'')
- Shower Room - 1.4 x 2.08m (4'6'' x 6'10'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51273009.html?premiumA=true
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_268. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.