1 bedroom apartment for saleBlue House at Upton Gardens, Green Street, Upton Park, London, E13 9AX
- Dual aspect open plan living/dining room
- Total area: 602 sq ft/55.9 sq m
- Fourth floor
- West facing balcony
- Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Underfloor heating
- Carpet to bedroom
- Flooring to kitchen, living area & hallway
- On-site property management through Barratt Residential Asset Management (BRAM)
- A ten-year NHBC Buildmark Warranty for your new home
This apartment on the fourth floor features a WEST FACING BALCONY, a German kitchen with integrated appliances and DUAL ASPECT open plan living/dining room. The bathroom comes with Grohe brassware and bespoke mirrored wall-mounted vanity units. Further benefits include UNDERFLOOR HEATING, flooring to living areas and carpet to bedrooms. Totalling 602 sq ft/55.9 sq m.
- Kitchen - 2.79 x 1.8m (9'1'' x 5'10'')
- Lounge / Dining - 6.25 x 3.65m (20'6'' x 11'11'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.65 x 3.62m (15'3'' x 11'10'')
- Bathroom - 2.1 x 1.98m (6'10'' x 6'5'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51273114.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1_281. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.