4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Oak at The Park, Brook Street, Chippenham, SN14
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Downstairs cloakroom/wc
- Glazed doors to garden
- Private rear garden
- Stainless steel oven, hob and hood
A stylish family home with a garage and parking. A contemporary kitchen and breakfast area and a spacious living room and dining area that has glazed doors leading directly to the rear garden. Upstairs the excellent sized bedrooms have a lovely family bathroom and the master bedroom has an en suite shower room,
Have a home to sell first- No problem! We could buy your current home so you can buy one of ours with our Part Exchange* scheme - no need to instruct estate agents and incur their fees! Alternatively - why not find out about Help to Buy. It's not just for first time buyers and could see you buy with just a 5% deposit.
- Living Room/Dining Area - 5.41m x 5.15m 17'9" x 16'11"
- Kitchen - 3.97m x 3.08m 13'0" x 10'1"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.42m x 3.08m 11'3" x 10'1"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.11m x 2.65m 10'2" x 8'8"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.32m x 2.17m 10'11" x 7'1"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.35m x 2.21m 7'9" x 7'3"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51524538.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_61. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes Western. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.