3 bedroom link detached house for saleThe Pendragon at The Old Orchard, Charlton Mead, Charlton Marshall, DT11
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Downstairs cloakroom/wc
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Flooring throughout
- Single garage
3 bedroom home featuring spacious living room with bay window, open plan kitchen/dining room with French doors and a single door, downstairs cloakroom, master bedroom with en suite and attached garage.
READY NOW! FLOORING INCLUDED! House to sell- Let us sell it for you and get the best value with Assisted Move*. We will deal with the estate agents and pay all their fees. Plus you will receive the best price for your old home. Book your personal appointment today.
*Subject to scheme terms and conditions. £5,000 offer subject to lender criteria and only available on selected homes if completed on or before the 22/12/17. Please ask Sales Executive for details.
- Kitchen/Dining Room - 7.27m x 3.12m 23'10" x 10'3"
- Living Room - 4.15m x 3.99m 13'7" x 13'1"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.34m x 3.00m 10'11" x 9'10"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.46m x 3.42m 11'4" x 11'3"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.60m x 2.40m 8'6" x 7'10"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51524739.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_15. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.