4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Hamilton at Camomile Lawn, Culverdale, Totnes, TQ9
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Downstairs cloakroom/wc
- Energy efficient gas central heating
- Stainless steel oven, hob and hood
The Hamilton is a detached 4 bedroom home on 3 floors with a large kitchen, living room and dining room. 2 bedrooms have a shared en-suite. Each home has a balcony, integral garage and parking space.
The Hamilton is a beautiful detached 4 bedroom home on 3 levels, with open plan kitchen, living room and separate dining room. Two bedrooms share an en suite, with a further bathroom for the remaining two spacious bedrooms. This home has a large balcony with amazing views over Totnes, garage and parking space. Set in a stunning location next to the River Dart. We can get you moving as your guaranteed buyer with Part Exchange.
Lower Ground Floor
- Bedroom 1 - 6060 x 3035mm 19'11" x 9'11"
- Bedroom 2 - 6060 x 2742mm 19'11" x 9'0"
- Bedroom 3 - 3445 x 3182mm 11'3" x 10'5"
- Bedroom 4 - 4850 x 2602mm 15'11" x 8'6"
- Living Room - 4872 x 4850mm 16'0" x 15'11"
- Dining Room - 3035 x 2950mm 9'11" x 9'8"
- Kitchen * - 4850 x 3182mm 15'11" x 10'5"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51524967.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_64. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes South-West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.