4 bedroom link detached house for saleThe Walmer at Kings Gate, Teignmouth Rd, Kingsteignton, TQ12 3BA
- Energy efficient gas central heating
- Stainless steel oven, hob and hood
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Downstairs cloakroom/wc
- Allocated parking space
The Walmer is a contemporary split-level detached family home with an attached garage, spacious kitchen/breakfast room, open plan living/dining room/study area, utility and cloakroom to the ground floor. Upstairs, is a master bedroom with en-suite, 3 further bedrooms and family bathroom.
The Walmer is a contemporary split-level family home with an attached garage, spacious kitchen/breakfast room, open plan living/dining room/study area, utility and cloakroom to the ground floor. Upstairs, is a master bedroom with en-suite, 3 further bedrooms and family bathroom. Link-detached or detached. We will be your guaranteed buyer with Part Exchange. No agent’s fees or chains to worry about for a hassle-free move. Talk to us today to find out how we can get you moving.
- Living/Dining Room/Study Area - 6545 x 3340mm 21'6" x 10'11"
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room * - 6095 x 2945mm 20'0" x 9'8"
- Master Bedroom - 4635 x 3235mm 15'2" x 10'7"
- Bedroom 2 - 3215 x 2841mm 10'7" x 9'4"
- Bedroom 3 - 3365 x 2940mm 11'0" x 9'8"
- Bedroom 4 - 3511 x 2265mm 11'6" x 7'5"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51525015.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_122. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes South-West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.