4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Aspen at Hyde End Road, Berkshire, Shinfield, RG2
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Allocated parking spaces
- Single garage
Detached 4 Bedroom home with garage and three parking spaces. Open-plan hallway leading into the dining area. Double aspect lounge. Large cloakroom and separate utility room. Airy open-plan kitchen/breakfast/family room, with double patio doors into turfed garden. 4 double bedrooms, 1 with en-suite and a family bathroom. Superb gallery landing with large feature window. A lovely light and spacious home. PART EXCHANGE OR HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
- Living Room - 4.10m x 3.12m 13'5" x 10'3"
- Kitchen/Breakfast/Dining Area - 8.97m x 2.92m 29'5" x 9'7"
- Dining Room - 3.25m x 2.75m 10'8" x 9'0"
- Utility - 2.11m x 1.68m 6'11" x 5'6"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.10m x 3.19m 13'5" x 10'6"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.19m x 2.99m 10'6" x 9'10"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.40m x 2.65m 11'2" x 8'8"
- Bedroom 4 - 4.16m x 2.65m 13'8" x 8'8"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51525339.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_102. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes Chiltern. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.