4 bedroom town house for saleThe Ashwell at Sherford, Off Haye Road, Plymouth, PL9
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Downstairs cloakroom/wc
- Energy efficient gas central heating
- High ceilings
- Stainless steel oven, hob and hood
The stylish Ashwell features four good sized bedrooms laid-out on the first and second floors. On the ground and first floors, you will find the family/dining area, kitchen and spacious living room. Most with garages or garage plus parking space. The elegant characteristics and features of this home are accentuated by the spacious Georgian style high ceilings and sash windows. We will be your guaranteed buyer with Part Exchange. No agent’s fees or chains to worry about for a hassle-free move. Talk to us today to find out how we can get you moving.
- Kitchen - 4908 x 3220mm 16'1" x 10'7"
- Dining Room - 5404 x 3043mm 17'9" x 10'0"
- Living Room - 5790 x 5405mm 19'0" x 17'9"
- Study - 2962 x 2238mm 9'9" x 7'4"
- Master Bedroom - 4120 x 4063mm 13'6" x 13'4"
- Bedroom 2 - 3352 x 2829mm 11'0" x 9'3"
- Bedroom 3 - 5405 x 3088mm 17'9" x 10'2"
- Bedroom 4 - 5405 x 2313mm 17'9" x 7'7"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51525375.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_88. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes South-West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.