3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Morris at Meadow Gardens, Wedow Road, Thaxted, CM6
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Downstairs cloakroom/wc
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Open plan kitchen and dining
- White sanitaryware with chrome finish taps
A 3 bedroom detached home with garage, featuring an open plan kitchen/living/dining room, cloakroom, family bathroom and en-suite to bedroom 1.
The Morris is a 3 bedroom home comprising of an open plan kitchen/living/dining area, a downstairs WC, 3 bedrooms with an ensuite to bedroom 1 along with an additional bathroom. Set in the rural location of Thaxted with great schools close by and excellant transport links, this home provides the perfect space for you and your family.
Meadow Gardens is a unique development of 3, 4 and 5 bedroom houses for sale in Thaxted. With its famous Guildhall, magnificent church and restored windmill set against a backdrop of medieval houses, the picturesque rural town is considered to be the jewel in the county’s crown.
New homes in Thaxted may be in a quiet, rural setting, but it is just over five and a half miles from Elsenham station, which has regular and direct trains to London Liverpool Street with a journey time of just under an hour.
- Living/Kitchen/Dining Room - 8.40m x 5.77m 27'7" x 18'11"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.73m x 2.76m 15'6" x 9'1"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.51m x 3.12m 11'6" x 10'3"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.51m x 2.56m 11'6" x 8'5"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51525462.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_37. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes Eastern. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.