4 bedroom detached house for saleChadwick at Croston Meadow, Croston Road Farington Moss, Leyland, PR26
- Free Fitted Carpets*
- £500 Towards Legal Fees*
- Stamp Duty Paid*
- Integrated Garage
- NHBC Warranty
- French Doors
- 2 x En-Suites
- Breakfast/Family Room
- Downstairs WC
THE ELEGANT LOUNGE with its FEATURE BAY WINDOW, and the BRIGHT KITCHEN DINING AREA opening via FRENCH DOORS TO THE GARDEN, offers a light, flexible space for lively family life. The addition of a SECOND EN-SUITE gives TWO of the FOUR BEDROOMS THE LUXURY OF EN-SUITE FACILITIES.
*Offers in Key Features section available on selected plots only and subject to terms and conditions. For full details please speak to our Sales Adviser.
- Lounge - 3.264 x 6.519 metre
- Utility - 1.812 x 1.904 metre
- BreakfastFamily - 3.713 x 3.06 metre
- Kitchen - 3.03 x 3.06 metre
- WC - .936 x 2.02 metre
- Master Bedroom - 3.264 x 4.436 metre
- EnSuite 1 - 2.275 x 1.4 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 4.599 x 3.198 metre
- EnSuite 2 - 3.109 x 1.806 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 3.34 x 2.807 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 3.109 x 2.975 metre
- Bathroom - 2.013 x 1.7 metre
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51557454.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8091900000017_4_55_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.