4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Kennford at Camomile Lawn, Culverdale, Totnes, TQ9
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Downstairs cloakroom/wc
- Energy efficient gas central heating
- Stainless steel oven, hob and hood
The Kennford detached 4 bedroom home, with integral garage and parking space, offers a stylish kitchen/family/dining area and separate living room. On the first floor, 2 bedrooms feature en-suites.
The spacious Kennford detached 4 bedroom home, with attached garage and parking space, offers a stylish kitchen/family/dining area and separate living room. On the first floor, 2 bedrooms feature en-suites. This is a delightful family home with space for the grandchildren to stay over! Set in a stunning location overlooking Totnes next to the River Dart. We can get you moving as your guaranteed buyer with Part Exchange.
- Kitchen * - 3360 x 2990mm 11'0" x 9'7"
- Living Room - 5055 x 3440mm 16'7" x 11'3"
- Family/Dining Area - 5815 x 4628mm 19'1" x 15'2"
- Bedroom 1 - 3930 x 3083mm 12'11" x 10'1"
- Bedroom 2 - 4450 x 3000mm 14'8" x 9'10"
- Bedroom 3 - 3170 x 3157mm 10'5" x 10'4"
- Bedroom 4 - 4057 x 2550mm 13'4" x 8'4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51557658.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_106. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes South-West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.