4 bedroom detached house for saleTetbury at St Andrews View, Bruntcliffe Road, Morley, Leeds, LS27
- WAS £309,995 - SAVE £20K
- FANTASTIC DEAL AVAILABLE
- Got a house to sell?
- Ask us about Part Exchange
- Open-plan dining kitchen
- En suite master bedroom
- Spacious lounge
- Integral garage
- Buy with just a 5% deposit
- 10 year NHBC warranty
WAS £309,995 - SAVE £20K. WE HAVE DEALS AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY. Reserve today - move in for summer! Stylish 4 bed home with private driveway and large garden. The family dining kitchen has a full height walk-in glazed bay that fillsw the room with natural light. The bay fronted lounge is a relaxing space whilst a handy utility room adds additional practicality. Four bedrooms, including the master with its own en suite shower room, are upstairs along with the family bathroom.
St Andrews View is a development of stylish 3 & 4 bedroom homes in the popular market town of Morley, Leeds with easy access to Leeds city centre via road or rail. You'll also be close to a handy range of local shops and supermarkets, good local schools and the M62, M621 and M1 motorways.
- Lounge - 5.8 x 3.28m (19'0'' x 10'9'')
- Kitchen Dining Area - 5.64 x 2.59m (18'6'' x 8'6'')
- Utility - 1.87 x 1.61m (6'1'' x 5'3'')
- Wc - 1.61 x 1.02m (5'3'' x 3'4'')
- Garage - 6 x 3m (19'8'' x 9'10'')
- Bedroom 1 - 4.15 x 3.07m (13'8'' x 10'1'')
- En Suite - 2.04 x 1.42m (6'8'' x 4'8'')
- Bedroom 2 - 4.29 x 3.1m (14'1'' x 10'2'')
- Bedroom 3 - 3.74 x 2.75m (12'3'' x 9'0'')
- Bedroom 4 - 2.84 x 2.24m (9'4'' x 7'4'')
- Bathroom - 2.17 x 1.91m (7'2'' x 6'3'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51557934.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_118. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.