2 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Hindhead at Laurel Grove, Bishopsfield Road, Fareham, PO14
- A Fantastic Two Bedroom Home
- Open Plan Kitchen/ Dining Area with Utility Area
- French Doors to the Rear Garden
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Spacious Lounge
- Two Superb Double Bedrooms
- Fitted Wardrobes and En Suite Shower Room to Master Bedroom
- West Facing Garden
- Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- Help to Buy Available!
Plot 85, The Hindhead is a superior two bedroom mid terraced home.
The ground floor offers an open plan kitchen and dining area complimented by a contemporary set of French doors, so there's no need to restrict entertaining your guests inside - extend the hosting into your rear west facing garden. The kitchen also benefits from a useful utility area, perfect for hiding away appliances and all of the washing. The spacious lounge is a warm welcoming space where you can relax and unwind in the evenings and also offers a cleverly hidden storage cupboard underneath the stairs.
Upstairs, discover the two double bedrooms with the second bedroom including an extra storage cupboard. Experience an idyllic haven to relax in with the master bedroom and with the added luxury of a personal en suite, there'll be no queue for the bathroom in the morning rush. The first floor is finished with the family bathroom, fitted with a stylish white Roca bathroom suite and chrome fittings.
This home is complete with private parking.
Come and speak to our Sales Advisors today and make your superior move to Laurel Grove - open daily between 10am and 5pm.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move in on time, with no stress. We will be your cash buyer with no chains or agents fees. So there's absolutely nothing to stop you moving in and enjoying your new Bloor home as soon as possible.
Why Buy New
- A new Bloor home can generate 60% less CO2 than an older property while consuming 40% less energy
- decreasing running costs by, on average, £556 per annum
- No contending with the last owner's DIY
- Reserve at the early stages of build for a choice of superior specification options and upgrades to personalise your new home.
- 10 year warranty included with every home.
- Kitchen Dining Area - 3.17 x 2.97
(10'5" x 9'9")
- Lounge - 3.17 x 4.47
(10'5" x 14'8")
- Utility Area - 1.03 x 0.80
(3'5" x 2'8")
- Bedroom One - 2.73 x 2.49
(8'11" x 8'2")
- Bedroom Two - Excluding Store - 3.17 x 2.50
(10'5" x 8'2")
- Family Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_85_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.