3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Longthorpe at Laurel Grove, Bishopsfield Road, Fareham, PO14
- Wonderful Three Bedroom family Home
- Spacious Modern Living
- Large Open Plan Kitchen/ Living Area with French Doors
- Utility Area
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Master Bedroom with Fitted Wardrobes and En Suite Facilities
- Luxury Family Bathroom
- South Facing Garden
- 10 Year Builders Warranty
- Help to Buy Available!
LAUREL GROVE, FAREHAM
Plot 75 - The Longthorpe, A WONDERFUL three bedroom family home offering an OPEN LIVING living room and a fully Fitted Symphony kitchen with French doors leading to the rear south facing garden. Upstairs, there are three bedrooms and a LUXURY family bathroom, the master bedroom features fitted Space Pro wardrobes and en suite.
Externally you will find a single garage and parking.
Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bloor Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
Some key features of our new homes include:
• Fully fitted, quality Symphony kitchens with worktops and matching laminate up-stand
• Fully integrated Bosch kitchen appliances including ceramic electric hob, electric oven and chimney style cooker hood.
• Roca contemporary style white sanitary ware with complementing chrome fittings.
• Porcelonosa ceramic tiling fitted to standard tiled areas
• Ladder style white heated towel rail to bathroom and shower room (where applicable)
• Fitted Space Pro wardrobes to Master bedroom (3,4 & 5 bed properties)
• Personal optional extras available
Please speak to our sales advisors for details
Opening Times: Open Daily from 10am to 5pm
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. The company will select at least two local estate agents and arrange for independent valuations of your property. We aim to make make you a home exchange offer within 24 hours of receipt of the valuations.
Assisted Purchase: Would you like to buy a new Bloor home but need to sell your existing home first? We could have the ideal solution......with Bloor Homes paying Estate Agents fees and monitoring your sale, what could be easier?
Mortgage advice from 'new build' mortgage specialists!
Newly built homes remain a very popular option with purchasers who desire a fresh exterior and interior that they can simply put their own mark upon. Not only can these properties be more environmentally friendly, but they can also be cost effective as they may have more efficient boilers, heaters and insulation than older properties, which could save you money on future utility bills. In addition, purchasing a 'new build' is usually a much simpler process as there is no chain or previous owner. Our recommended experts can help you identify a suitable property, appraise you of your mortgage options, negotiate the right deal with the developer and guide you through the whole buying process up to completion. Spoilt for Choice!
Not only will you have the choice of many new build sites and property types in your area, there is also a multitude of different schemes and funding options available. We can offer mortgages on new build properties with deposits from as little as 5%, this is normally through one of the many schemes on offer through the builder. For further information on mortgages please contact out sales office who will be able to put your in touch with a mortgage consultant
- Living area - 5.56 x 3.29
(18'3" x 10'9")
- Kitchen - 4.23 x 2.52
(13'11" x 8'3")
- Utility - 1.35 x 1.12
(4'5" x 3'8")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom one - 3.37 x 3.29
(10'11" x 10'9" incl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom two - 3.32 x 2.44
(10'11" x 8'0")
- Bedroom three - 2.79 x 2.44
(9'2 x 8'0")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_75_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.