4 bedroom detached house for saleDouglas at Newton Park, Newton Farm Road, Cambuslang, Glasgow, G72
A bay window and double doors give the lounge a classic elegance that counterpoints the bright, relaxed family kitchen and dining room with its feature french doors. There is a separate utility room and a study,and the four bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes, include a luxurious L-shaped en-suite master bedroom
Parking - Single Garage
- DiningFamily - 3.077 x 3.017 metre
- Kitchen - 4.898 x 3.017 metre
- Lounge - 3.042 x 5.203 metre
- Study - 2.659 x 2.337 metre
- Utility - 1.649 x 1.714 metre
- WC - 2.659 x 1.241 metre
- Master Bedroom - 5.309 x 2.962 metre
- En-Suite - 1.523 x 2.2 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 2.565 x 3.101 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 2.566 x 3.796 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 2.513 x 2.388 metre
- Bathroom - 2.696 x 1.913 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8053140000005_4_53_101178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes Scotland West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.