4 bedroom detached house for saleBuchan DA at Eaton Meadow, Eaton Bank, Congleton, CW12
- Free Fitted Carpets*
- £500 Towards Legal Fees*
- Stamp Duty Paid*
- Master Bed En-Suite
- NHBC Warranty
- Expertly Designed Kitchen Dining
- Separate Utility
- Lounge With French Doors
- Bathroom With Separate Shower
THE IMPRESSIVE HALLWAY, with its FEATURE STAIRCASE, opens on to a TRIPLE ASPECT KITCHEN DINING ROOM with SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM, creating a natural gathering place. With FRENCH DOORS IN THE LOUNGE, A SEPARATE STUDY and FOUR BEDROOMS, ONE OF THEM EN-SUITE, this is a home that balances social space with privacy.
*Offers in Key Features section available on selected plots only and subject to terms and conditions. For full details please speak to our Sales Adviser.
Parking - Single Garage
- Lounge - 3.45 x 4.797 metre
- Kitchen - 2.763 x 3.909 metre
- Utility - 1.937 x 1.799 metre
- Study - 2.323 x 2.06 metre
- WC - 1.62 x .945 metre
- Master Bedroom - 3.507 x 3.793 metre
- EnSuite - 2.238 x 2.044 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 2.805 x 3.762 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 2.519 x 3.095 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 2.411 x 3.064 metre
- Bathroom - 3.048 x 1.7 metre
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51694998.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8091850000006_4_56_101178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.