3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBarwick at Winnington Dale, Winnington Avenue, Northwich, CW8
- En suite
- 817 square feet
- Fantastic range of three and four bed family homes
- Attractive market town setting with rolling countryside
- Lots of green public parks to enjoy, ideal for children
- Northwich train station just 2.6 miles away
A fantastic home, IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS or GROWING FAMILIES with it's OPEN PLAN LOUNGE and DINING SPACE featuring FRENCH DOORS that open to the rear garden. The CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN comes with handy breakfast area. On the first floor you'll find the master bedroom with EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM, one further DOUBLE BEDROOM, A SINGLE BEDROOM and a stylish family bathroom.
- Kitchen - 3.71 x 2.46m (12'2'' x 8'0'')
- Lounge - 4.6 x 4.45m (15'1'' x 14'7'')
- Wc - 2.05 x 0.85m (6'8'' x 2'9'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.2 x 2.6m (13'9'' x 8'6'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.6 x 1.33m (8'6'' x 4'4'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.11 x 2.6m (10'2'' x 8'6'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.71 x 1.91m (8'10'' x 6'3'')
- Bathroom - 2.42 x 1.91m (7'11'' x 6'3'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51871656.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_82. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.