3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Wyckham at Bartons Rise, Bartons Road, Havant, PO9
- Allocated parking spaces
- Downstairs cloakroom/wc
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Private rear garden
- Glazed doors to garden
NEW RELEASE - PLAN YOUR 2018 MOVE TO A BRAND NEW HOME. A 3 bedroom home featuring an open plan kitchen/dining room, separate living room with French doors to the garden, downstairs cloakroom and master bedroom with en suite. Great schemes available to make your move more affordable than you think, including Help to Buy and Help to Sell. Move with just 5% deposit and 75% mortgage with Help to Buy. The government-backed scheme could provide you with the remaining 20%. If you have a house to sell, talk to us about Assisted Move. We will help sell your existing home and pay the fees. Better still, Help to Buy & Assisted Move can be used together.
Book your personal appointment to find out more.
- Living Room - 4.59m x 3.32m 15'1" x 10'10"
- Kitchen/Dining Room - 4.99m x 2.45m 16'4" x 8'0"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.34m x 2.57m 14'3" x 8'5"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.06m x 2.55m 10'1" x 8'4"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.66m x 1.94m 8'9" x 6'4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51911319.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_43. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.