3 bedroom detached house for saleFaringdon II at J One Seven, Old Mill Road, Sandbach, Cheshire, CW11
- Single detached garage
- South facing garden
- En suite shower room
- A beautifully landscaped, leafy development
- Just half a mile from the M6
- In the catchment area for a choice of lovely schools
- Only 47 minutes to Manchester by train
This home is IDEAL FOR GROWING FAMILIES. Downstairs you can unwind in the DUAL-ASPECT LOUNGE with French doors leading to the garden. The OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN AND DINING AREA is ideal for entertaining. Upstairs has TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS with an EN SUITE to the master bedroom, A SINGLE BEDROOM and FAMILY BATHROOM.
- Kitchen - 5.45 x 3.56m (17'10'' x 11'8'')
- Lounge - 5.45 x 3.32m (17'10'' x 10'10'')
- Wc - 1.45 x 1.53m (4'8'' x 5'0'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.26 x 3.25m (13'11'' x 10'7'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.47 x 1.92m (8'1'' x 6'3'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.98 x 3.15m (13'0'' x 10'3'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.31 x 2.21m (7'7'' x 7'3'')
- Bathroom - 2.11 x 1.86m (6'11'' x 6'1'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51920787.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_181. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.