3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Appleton at Chacefield View, Glasgow Road, Denny, FK6
- Milan inspired kitchen with soft-close drawers and downlighters
- Digitally controlled thermostatic shower, square fixed shower head and hair rinse
- Downlighters in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Fitted sliding wardrobes to master bedroom
- Full height bi fold doors
- Integrated appliances inc. dishwasher, fridge freezer, washing machine, microwave, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor
- Luxurious bathroom with hidden storage finished with full height Piastrella tiles
- Solid grade internal doors with Italian inspired door furniture
- Turf to front and rear garden
- 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
Inspired by you, The Appleton (plot 49) is a brand new three bedroom family home that has something for everyone. The ground floor comprises of an open plan kitchen/dining/living room with stunning bi-fold doors that let light flood in. The kitchen is fully fitted and is available in a range of colours and styles. It comes complete with integrated appliances including an oven, hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher, and microwave. Also on this floor is a WC with luxury fixtures.
On the first floor, there is a master bedroom with fitted wardrobes with sliding doors. There are two further bedrooms and a family bathroom which provides luxury fixtures including a fixed-head shower together with hand-held shower attachment, hidden storage, floating sanitaryware, waterfall taps and complimentary tiling.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_Plot_49. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.